You’ve hired a young, trendy post-grad who has spent the last 3 years personally studying and testing marketing strategies through social media.
· She knows what captions will cultivate your audience to feel or act a certain way.
· She knows what’s aesthetically pleasing and creates a variety of content that works well together and fits your brand.
· She knows what hashtags to use to get your content seen.
· She knows about social algorithms.
· She knows how to create a community of support and engagement around your business through online communication.
· Then she learns about your brand, personality, goals, industry, and uses all of those concepts to form a social media strategy that sets you apart from all of your competitors.
So you can focus your time improving your business instead of searching for content ideas, inconsistently posting without a strategy, looking up marketing strategies on a Saturday, or using Facebook Ads when you could be growing organic engagement.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF SOCIAL MEDIA + ONLINE MARKETING?
· Provides frequent, inexpensive business exposure
· It’s an automatic resource for customers to check or follow before deciding to make a purchase
· Allows you to control the narrative of your brand, you decide how you are represented and the story that you tell through the posts that you create
· Allows you to share personality, setting you apart from competitors
· Provides credibility
· Educates audience on products/services
· Creates trust, loyalty, and relationships between you and your audience
WHAT SERVICES ARE OFFERED HERE?
Every company is different, so there’s not a one size fits all marketing plan! I work with each business to create a program that works for them based on their marketing needs. With that said, here are some of the options that we may discuss..
· Brand audit: Define values, goals, + story and teach how to effectively promote them on social media with a content strategy
· Logo creation: Creation of a logo made in Canva
· Brand aesthetics: A mood board, picking specific colors & fonts for the brand
Social Media Management
· Feed creation: I provide you with photos for you to share on your accounts
· Basic management: I manage your platforms by creating the photos and captions, in addition to scheduling every post. I handle basic engagement with the profile.
· Advanced management: I create photos and captions, schedule each post, and grow your following by using an advanced engagement strategy.
· Email Marketing: I’ll provide you with captivating text and intriguing graphics that will keep your audience engaged and drive potential clients to your website!
· Physical/Digital Handouts: This may include flyers, postcards, brochures, etc. They’re perfect for when you want to spread the news about something but don’t want to create an entire newsletter for it!
· Blogs: I’ll provide blog posts that will establish credibility and drive traffic to your website.
· Social media audit: I analyze your social media and provide you with a marketing strategy that will work for your brand, industry, and target market. You’ll be provided with feedback on the current status of your page, and given strategies for subjects like content ideas, creating converting captions, effective engagement, and more.
· Coaching sessions: I work with you one-on-one to help you understand a certain aspect of online marketing. Topics may be general like Instagram marketing, or as specific as learning how to batch create content. Each session is tailored towards your business in order for you to effectively incorporate the lesson into your marketing strategy!
| Wilmington Social Media Manager & Branding Assistant |
My job is to improve your brand’s online presence. I strive to help businesses create an elite business identity, grow their audience, and share their personal story while authentically promoting their brand.
Let’s get you seen with a strategy that well represents you and why you are so passionate about the work that you do, because it shouldn’t go unnoticed.
Let’s build something great together.
If you are interested in working with The SOP Marketing & Management Co., please leave your information here or send an email to email@example.com including your current social platform links and a few basic social media goals you’d like to discuss. Thanks!