LET’S GET STARTED.
Branding is more than a pretty image or a company’s name – it’s the story of your business and your reputation. Branding, done right, is the answer to standing out in your industry — it shows what makes you different, and why people should choose you over the competition.
There are two major aspects to branding: visual and non-visual. The visual aspect of branding includes your logo, brand fonts, colors, and anything else that contributes to your overall aesthetic. The non-visual side of branding dives into things like sharing your company’s values, goals, missions, personality, and more. This is where you really get to show who you are, what you stand for, and the “why” behind your business.
So let me help you tell your story authentically — in a way that shows who you are as a business, but also humans. That is what connects you to your target audience. So let’s get started on building your empire.
BRANDING AUDIT + MARKETING STRATEGY
With the Brand Audit + Marketing Strategy, you’ll find a better understanding of the essence behind your company – discovering the true meaning behind your company culture, story, mission, goals, values, characteristics, and more. Through a questionnaire and optional consultation, I will provide an effective marketing + branding strategy.
- Provide content pillars & ideas
- Cultivate a marketing strategy based on target market
- Provide a brand story that fuels into your marketing strategy
- List strong selling points
- Create a visual branding strategy
- Determine short-term marketing goals that you can achieve within the next year
- Conduct a brief social media audit to note where you can improve and apply your new branding strategy
- From a completed competitor analysis, you’ll receive feedback on how you can stand out in your industry
- General feedback & remaining thoughts from analysis will also be provided
VISUAL BRANDING KIT
Creating a visual identity is essential for building your legacy. It drives your company’s recognition, meaning, and purpose. The imagery should distinguish who you are and what you bring to the table, while allowing you to instantly connect to your audience within seconds of them seeing a post or resource you’re providing.
The Canva branding kit package includes universal usage of:
1 logo, 3 fonts, 10 brand colors (primary and secondary set), and a mood-board collage with photos, elements, and quotes that help you envision a consistent aesthetic, reputation, and image for your company.
BRANDING PHOTOGRAPHY (STRATEGY + SHOOT)
Not that I don’t love a good professional headshot, but I always encourage branding photoshoots, as they are a more authentic representation of you and your business. This type of photo session showcases you and your personality, business, office, products, day-to-day schedule, and more. (Plus, headshots can be included in the shoot!) These photos “humanize” your business and serve as great photos for social media content!
This package includes a branding photography strategy (consultation + photo/aesthetic mood board created before the shoot) a 2 hour shoot, edited photos, and licensing for commercial use of the photos.
Social Media is the main resource for connection with your company’s audience. It’s essential for increasing brand awareness, starting conversations, building relationships, creating community, sharing your story, creating the reputation you’ve always desired, and showcasing your products/services.
A few direct benefits of social media are it’s ability to: create free and frequent business exposure, provide the first resource (aside of your website) potential customers will check before purchasing — sharing your personality and setting yourself apart from the rest in the industry, and it provides credibility when you share valuable information on the industry, products, and/or services.
Let me help you develop your organic exposure, connections, reputation, and showcase the lifestyle provided by your product or service. It’s your time to take a chance and share the business you’ve worked so hard to build.
CONTENT CALENDAR CREATION (POSTING STRATEGY)
Content Calendar Creation is perfect for business owners who feel confident in creating their own content, but just need to know what to post without having to spend hours doing the research on what will preform well.
In a content calendar, you’ll receive a set number of post ideas with brief descriptions (including visual inspiration) that you’ll be able to develop to your liking. After discussion of your brand’s goals and personal preferences, you may receive content including:
- Feed post ideas for you to create/execute
- Reel or Tik Tok ideas for you to create/execute
- Story ideas for you to create/execute
- Longer video content ideas for you to create/execute (best for education purposes or platforms like YouTube)
- Content for you to re-post/share from other experts in the industry
Why is the aesthetic of your social media posts so important?
- Without a visual, people remember up to 10% of the information they saw 3 days before, but remember 65% when a visual is included.
- 58% of people surveyed say they have become more interested in a brand/product after seeing it in Stories, and over 50% have bought a product/service after seeing content on Instagram.
- Posts with images see 2.3X more engagement than those without.
That’s where content creating comes in. I’ll provide the visual, and you’ll be able to provide the text, post the content, and manage the account however you’d like so you’re in full control of your reputation.
CONTENT CREATION, COPYWRITING, & MANAGEMENT
You’re ready to create more opportunities, develop your reputation, build a community, and be the company that stands out above others in your industry.
You’re all in — but you can’t do it all. You’re a busy business owner who prefers to practice their passions through the work that you do, and you’re smart enough to hire the pro who will showcase your business in the best way.
That’s where I come in – creating the visual content to catch people’s attention, developing the copywriting to build the emotions and relationships, executing the strategy that was created to bring in the audience and the sales you’ve been waiting for, and overseeing your account to make sure that your brand’s customer service + communication are top notch.
This package includes content creating (photo/graphic feed content), copywriting (captions), and account management (responding to comments and DMs, and directing you to the important conversations).
If you are interested in focusing more on the growth of your account and initiating potential customer conversations, check out the Engagement and Lead Generation Strategy below.
SOCIAL MEDIA AUDIT + STRATEGY
So you’ve been in the social media game for a while but you haven’t been seeing the growth that you’ve assumed was possible. Now, you’re ready for a refresh but you need someone with an outside, expert opinion to help you do things right this time and ensure that your hard work will bring success. That’s where the Social Media Audit + Strategy comes in.
The Audit + Strategy Includes..
- Content Calendar Scheduling
- Content Pillars + Ideas
- Hashtag Strategy
- Story Strategy for Lead Generation
- Call to Actions
- Audience Building + Engagement
- Caption Strategy
- Visual Branding
- Industry Standard + Competitor Analysis
- General feedback: Profile basics, Data, Current vs. Desired Image, etc.
Amazing businesses, products, and services are only worth something when they are seen.
You can have an amazing product, but if people aren’t given the education, inspiration, and lifestyle image to be inspired by how this product can better their lives – they won’t buy it.
You can have an amazing service but if people can’t envision the experience they’re going to receive when partnering with you, they won’t be interested.
Let’s make sure that your hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. We’ll create a strategy that puts you on the map, connects you to your ideal customer, and eliminates the competition – simply because people can’t live without you.
GENERAL MARKETING STRATEGY
If you’re unsure of where to start with your marketing strategy, let’s form one together! We’ll talk about your goals, values, company vision, and target market. From there, we’ll decide which marketing channels are best for you and create a personalized, simple strategy for when you decide to take charge!
- Simplified Social Media Audit and Strategy
- Simplified Brand Audit and Strategy
- Recommendations for visual aspects of the brand
- Strategy for marketing channels outside of social media (ex: blogs, newsletters, flyers, etc)
- 2, 1 hour long meetings to address goals, strategy, and provide coaching based on provided marketing topics
BRANDED PROMOTIONAL/INFORMATIONAL PACKET
Business packets typically allow you to share information about your industry, products/services, and company with new or potential customers.
- Service or Product Information
- Services + Pricing Menus
- About Me / About Us
- Contact Information
- Local Area Information
- Industry Terminology + Information
- Branded Workbooks or Templates
- Employee Onboarding
- Personal Client Onboarding
- Client Welcome Packets
Newsletters are created for a more direct experience with your audience. You can share the basic things like company news, industry updates, blog posts, recent social content, client testimonials, or new promotions – but you can also be sharing fun, engaging things that will also benefit your business like recommendations, behind the scenes, local events, gift guides, user generated content, and more.
- Recurring basis
- One time purchase
- Newsletter template creation
- According to recent studies from Constant Contact, newsletters earn an open rate of 19.8%. (Though my clients are seeing higher percentages, averaging around 31% and growing) 19 or even 31 percent might not seem huge, but that’s averaging up to a third of your business!
- 64% of small businesses use email marketing to reach customers.
- 81% of B2B marketers found email to be the most successful channel for content distribution.
- Survey participants were asked how they would like to receive updates from a company – only 10% chose to receive updates through Facebook, while 90% preferred email newsletters.
CANVA WEBSITE CREATION
Canva websites are best for the business owners looking to create a portfolio-type resource where they can share more about themselves, as well as their industry, products + services, contact information, etc. This type of website is beneficial because you have lots of control over the design – creating a site that’s very customized to your style instead of creating from templates on a web hosting site.
They’re also the most budget-friendly website, as they are a one-time design fee (instead of added monthly/yearly payments for website hosting). If you choose to use your domain name over using the provided Canva link, there will be small fee, usually around $1-3/month depending on the provider.
However, you will not be able to make purchases through Canva websites, that can be done with hosts like WordPress.
Digital designs are easy to share through emails, websites, blogs, and more. They may include things like online flyers or postcards, presentations, e-books, workbooks, digital planners, etc.
Print designs are for those who’d like to take a different approach from online marketing. Most things that you create digitally can be printed like flyers, postcards, brochures, yard signs, merchandise design creations, rack cards, business cards, menus, invitations, printable planners, workbooks, and more.
Smaller versions of the business packets (see above) can be created to accommodate smaller bits of information in a digital or print form.
ALL GRAPHIC SERVICES
- Email Footers
- Digital Planners
- Email, Blog, and Website Graphics
- Yard Signs
- Business Cards
- Branded Printable Planners
- Workbooks, Guides, Etc
If you have another request, feel free to ask!
Packages + Services
If you feel like you have the ability to handle your company’s marketing and resources but you just need a little guidance to reach it’s maximum potential, coaching is perfect for you!
I work with you one-on-one to help you create strategies or to teach aspects related to online marketing. Each session is tailored towards your specific business in order for you to effectively incorporate each session into your personal marketing strategy! You’ll also receive strategy notes in addition to each session.
TOTAL MARKETING KIT
Many business professionals that approach me admit they have no clue where to begin with their marketing, so I created a package based on my recommendation for any business looking to begin or refresh their reputation!
- General Marketing Strategy (Includes Social Media + Branding Audits)
- Visual Branding Kit
- 4 Promotional Pages (Business Packet)
- Business Card Design
- Email Footer/Signature
- Social Media Profile Setup
Reccommended Recurring Add Ons:
- Social Media Managing, Copywriting, and Management (5 Feed + 3 Story Designs)
I’m always looking for ways to develop and expand. In the future, I will be offering professional website development & Search Engine Optimization assistance in order to help you excel in all of your marketing efforts!
· UNCW Communication Studies Graduate ·
| Wilmington Social Media Manager, Graphic Designer, & Branding Assistant |
My job is to improve your brand’s online presence. I strive to help businesses create an elite business identity, grow their audience, and share their personal story while authentically promoting their brand. Let’s get you seen with a strategy that represents you and why you’re so passionate about the work that you do, because it shouldn’t go unnoticed.
Let’s build something great together.
If you are interested in working with The SOP Marketing & Management Co., please leave your information here or send an email to email@example.com including your current social platform links and a few basic social media goals you’d like to discuss. Thanks!